EPISODE 7, SEASON 1
Busted! Self-Compassion Is Not Weakness or Complacency
Watch on YouTube
Listen on Spotify
How do we begin to know what self-compassion looks like?
How do we know we need it?
And what can we do when we’re in a place where we can’t even come to a place to show ourselves kindness?
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What self-compassion is and what it’s not
- Tender vs. fierce self-compassion
- Placing boundaries with parts of ourselves as a form of self-compassion
- How anger can be useful and part of self-compassion
- A quick story about how I found a new kind of strength in self-compassion
About the Podcast
Be Nice To Her is a podcast that explores the question, “How can I use self-compassion to live a life of greater freedom?” You’ll receive a weekly dose of inspiration, tips, and practices from Marketing and Growth Strategist, Denisse Marie to support you in practicing the art of self-compassion as a women entrepreneur.
Denisse’s philosophy is that we can truly experience the freedom we want and mindfully navigate the challenges of being an entrepreneur when we practice self-compassion. Each week you’ll get actionable advice for using the most powerful force within to support you in moving your business and life forward.
Be sure to hit subscribe, so you don’t miss an episode!