If you haven’t heard of Slideshare, you are going to want to keep reading because it could be a powerful marketing tool for your business!
SlideShare is an online community for sharing presentations. There is no need for downloading or installing software. It’s easy to create professional, creative and visually appealing presentations.
- Supports documents, PDF’s, PowerPoint presentations, videos (including YouTube), webinars, open office and keynote files.
- You can share your presentations publicly or privately
- You can embed SlideShare on your website, blog, LinkedIn and Facebook profiles
- Display your presentations on LinkedIn
- Access SlideShare from your smartphone
- Improves your search engine ranking
- Make your presentations live with Zipcast for free meetings that include video and chat
- Customize your SlideShare channel to your brand
- Browse presentations or topics by category
Ways you could use Slideshare
- Impress employers with a visual resume
- Employment Presentations/Packages
- Welcome Packages/Presentations to new clients
- Lead Generation – walk your leads through a sales funnel with a presentation on your business
- Service Processes/Brochure
Can you think of other ways you can use Slideshare? Share your ideas!
If you have used Slideshare, how has it worked out for you?
Need help learning how to use or implement Slideshare? I am just an email away (firstname.lastname@example.org)! Or start with the Starting Analysis for a free consultation!